1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note that most notices can be dismissed permanently by clicking the "X" in the top right of the notices. If there is no X, it cannot be dismissed. This notice can be dismissed, try it out!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guests may use the support tickets navigation tab to request help if they for whatever reason cannot register to the forums.

In your ticket, submit the forum username you have/want, the email you have/want, and the issue in clear detail.

In addition, when registering, ALWAYS ensure you register with your Byond key/name.

4. The forum rules have been updated and will now be enforced instead of the old set.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Server Status:

Server UP!!!
    byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

Server Stuck and need a reboot? Send an email to Yogstation13bot and the council will try and respond ASAP.
    Alternatively, email [email protected] for the same effect. This is a monitored email account.

Rabbittabbit - redglare: [arrogance to admins]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Tamm, May 19, 2017 at 9:50 PM.

1. Tamm

Tamm Angry Lizard

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    BYOND Key:
    Rabbittabbit

Banning Admin's Key:
    @Redglare

Date/Time of Banning:
    A month ago

What was the grievance?:
    Arrogance to Admins

Ban Type:
    Permanent ban -

Ban Reason Given:
    Find the reason here:
    http://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do=publicbans - Please note, this is not "live" and updated periodically.

(MANUAL BAN) Attacked a warden as a lawyer and put them close to nearcrit twice in a shift, when it didn't seem like they were getting out of it responded with verbal abuse before DCing at the end of the ticket. Head to the forums to try and have this lifted mate. 1 month ago

IC Name:
    Cha Cha Sevigny

Your version of events:
    As for the warden thing I believe I took roleplaying too far and became an asshole with it. Arrogance to admins is obviously a well known issue with me

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I've had a lot of time off to cool down and sort my shit out while still remaining active in the community.

2. MenacingManatee

MenacingManatee Moderator Forum Moderator

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
  3. R3DGL4R3

R3DGL4R3 THROWBACK and it isn't thursday. Administrator Forum Moderator +Spriter+

Woo, thanks for the heads up manatee you adorable ocean mammal you.

As for this, I'd be alright with an unban, maybe a thin ice flag/note.

Rest of @Staff opinions on this?

4. OakBoscage

OakBoscage "Retired and heavily outdated" Retired Admin Forum Moderator Veteran Player

Fine with this being lifted.

5. matskuman5

matskuman5 Billy Mays Council Member Forum Admin +Coder+ Forum Moderator Veteran Player

Your attitude was garbage. I'm up for a removal, but only if there's a zero-tolerance policy on your shit.

6. Tamm

Tamm Angry Lizard

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Ya ya save any issues I have for admin complaints, take a minute before responding if I'm getting frustrated etc etc

7. Slinky5890

Slinky5890 CUK MASTER 23 Administrator Forum Moderator

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    The only way i'd be happy with an unban is if it's clear that if tammy is shit in a ticket they go straight back to a permaban.

8. Tamm

Tamm Angry Lizard

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    It's been brought to my attention that my last reply seemed dismissive and rude and that honestly wasn't my intention. I've talked a lot with people about how I can improve and it just seemed an obvious thing but I realise I should have been more comprehensive with how I intend to act. There are ways I can limit my overreactions and not be a cunt in tickets and I have been working on this. Sorry if my last reply seemed like I was trivialising a situation