1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note that most notices can be dismissed permanently by clicking the "X" in the top right of the notices. If there is no X, it cannot be dismissed. This notice can be dismissed, try it out!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guests may use the support tickets navigation tab to request help if they for whatever reason cannot register to the forums.

In your ticket, submit the forum username you have/want, the email you have/want, and the issue in clear detail.

In addition, when registering, ALWAYS ensure you register with your Byond key/name.

4. The forum rules have been updated and will now be enforced instead of the old set.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Server Status:

Server UP!!!
    byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

Server Stuck and need a reboot? Send an email to Yogstation13bot and the council will try and respond ASAP.
    Alternatively, email [email protected] for the same effect. This is a monitored email account.

Is anyone going to be picking up cm?

Discussion in 'Community Manager' started by Shark-Sie, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Shark-Sie

Shark-Sie Well-Known Member

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Steam:
    Steam Member Profile
    It seems like the CM is a position the server could use. It is often that there is conflict between staff and playerbase, and we all know that Matsku Gray Slinky and Adam are the only ones who spend all day on discord.
    That is, not to speak negatively against other staff, or past staff, who spend lots of time there themselves, but these four spend entire days talking to the community, to no avail and they have no responsibility to do anything with their opinions.

2. Partheo

Partheo Just wants to help Moderator Forum Moderator Veteran Player

I agree with you, the community manager sounds like it would be great for a server like Yogs. If it was actually an open position, I would consider working towards it since I was a CM for a Garry's Mod server for half a year or so.

3. doerakpoes

doerakpoes Whitaker Hussian

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Steam:
    Steam Member Profile
    How come you be a vetran player yet I don't recall seeing you any where?
    Long in-activity?
    Or just IC people who I keep on forgetting the names of?

Edit: looks like a 2 year inactivity. On the forums atleast

4. Partheo

Partheo Just wants to help Moderator Forum Moderator Veteran Player

I have no clue what the conditions for the Veteran Player tag are. But I've been playing since 2014, maybe 2013. I took a break for a year or two in-between and recently got back into this game. I remember Whitaker Hussian quite well.
    If CM were a thing, I'd only apply for it after having been properly re-integrated. I have a lot to catch up on.

5. Groudon

Groudon SHITMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE Administrator Forum Moderator Veteran Player

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Veteran player tag means you've just had an account for 2 years.