1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note that most notices can be dismissed permanently by clicking the "X" in the top right of the notices. If there is no X, it cannot be dismissed. This notice can be dismissed, try it out!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guests may use the support tickets navigation tab to request help if they for whatever reason cannot register to the forums.

In your ticket, submit the forum username you have/want, the email you have/want, and the issue in clear detail.

In addition, when registering, ALWAYS ensure you register with your Byond key/name.

4. The forum rules have been updated and will now be enforced instead of the old set.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Server Status:

Server UP!!!
    byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

Server Stuck and need a reboot? Send an email to Yogstation13bot and the council will try and respond ASAP.
    Alternatively, email [email protected] for the same effect. This is a monitored email account.

Accepted Higuy1121 - adameltablawy: ["griefing"]

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by HiGuy1121, Apr 20, 2017.

1. HiGuy1121

HiGuy1121 New Member

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    BYOND Key:
    HiGuy1121

Banning Admin's Key:
    @adameltablawy

Date/Time of Banning:
    2016-10-11 02:01:04

What was the grievance?:
    "Griefing"

Ban Type:
    Permanent ban -

Ban Reason Given:
    Find the reason here:
    http://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do=publicbans - Please note, this is not "live" and updated periodically.

Released an unpleasant, nearly lethal, virus as the virologist. Non-antag. Never responded.

IC Name:
    N/A

Your version of events:
    I was learning how to play virologist and I released a vomiting/coughing virus (iirc). I tried to make a vaccine but I didn't really know what I was doing. I don't remember why I gave no response to the admin.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    It's been several months since the ban, and I've since learned how to play viro and how to create vaccines. I understand that I should not have released a virus for no reason, and I will not do it again.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Slinky5890

Slinky5890 Primary Newmin Administrator Forum Moderator

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Another, i'm sure quite large, reason that you were permabanned was the refusal to respond. I know it can be hard sometimes when you're getting told off but if you don't respond we can't properly get to the bottom of the situation. So long as you understand what you did wrong here i'm up for an unban.

3. HiGuy1121

HiGuy1121 New Member

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Like I said, I'm not sure if I was afk or if I was just ignoring the admin. Either way, I know I should have responded.

4. matskuman5

matskuman5 Billy Mays Council Member Forum Admin +Coder+ Forum Moderator Veteran Player

5. Adam El-Tablawy

Adam El-Tablawy Moderator Forum Moderator Veteran Player

6. matskuman5

matskuman5 Billy Mays Council Member Forum Admin +Coder+ Forum Moderator Veteran Player