1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note that most notices can be dismissed permanently by clicking the "X" in the top right of the notices. If there is no X, it cannot be dismissed. This notice can be dismissed, try it out!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guests may use the support tickets navigation tab to request help if they for whatever reason cannot register to the forums.

In your ticket, submit the forum username you have/want, the email you have/want, and the issue in clear detail.

In addition, when registering, ALWAYS ensure you register with your Byond key/name.

4. The forum rules have been updated and will now be enforced instead of the old set.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Server Status:

Server UP!!!
    byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

Server Stuck and need a reboot? Send an email to Yogstation13bot and the council will try and respond ASAP.
    Alternatively, email [email protected] for the same effect. This is a monitored email account.

Final fantasy xiv, better known as cute fluffy animals online.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by GrayRachnid, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Fluffier than Fluffysurvivor Veteran Player

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    dont you lie to me

2. Randomguy

Randomguy Veteran Player

I played Wakfu recently it was pretty cool I don't normally play mmos unless i have a group to play with yet i still enjoyed Wakfu. if we hadn't started playing ffxiv again and if i had felt like playing a mmo again I would probably be playing Wakfu right now. CLEARLY the Superior game. : ^ )
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. GrayRachnid

GrayRachnid This is all I can do. Retired Admin Forum Moderator Veteran Player Yog-Award Winner 2015

I want to update this and remove all the cringe worthy stuff I may have written but I can't be bothered.

The game has changed a bit since the time I made this thread, if you have any questions I can answer them here.

I'll update this thread(Someday).

4. GrayRachnid

GrayRachnid This is all I can do. Retired Admin Forum Moderator Veteran Player Yog-Award Winner 2015

Bump.

Here's the expansion trailer.

Main post has been updated.

It also has a lot of great music which you can collect in-game, if you fancy good music.

5. Aphielanisn

Aphielanisn Veteran Player

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I can't really call myself a FF fan if all I like is FF7 right? I kept hoping that there would be another FF7 level of game but I don't think Square has made it at least not in their Final Fantasy line.

I got 13 and 13-2 not too long ago on steam. They didn't run well at all was the first problem the other problem being that they were terrible and boring, maybe I'm not the best judge of 13-2 since I only played 2 hours but the only redeeming quality about 13- the music had been replaced in 13-2 with j-pop so I had to bail early before I started killing people.

Maybe FF7 was just a fluke, a random combination of events in Square's production of the game that made it such an entertaining game. They even tried sequel titles for 7 around the same time that were terrible and 7 is still a very playable title, I played it all the way through last year and had a great time.

6. GrayRachnid

7. Aphielanisn

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Square doesn't do all bad stuff, I like the game with the robots and mini-skirts that's a good butt -Imean game!
    Sleeping Dogs was also very enjoyable.

8. Cortical_Borer

Cortical_Borer Succ Baby Veteran Player

Subscription costs too much and has catgirls in it, would only recommend if you want to play an mmorpg

9. Aphielanisn

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    The only appeal to this for me is getting to game with Gray outside of SS13 but I would probably be so lazy that it would piss him off "Aphie, you've been playing for 3 months how can you only be level 4?!!" and me being like "I found a spot with pretty graphics to stand at!".

10. GrayRachnid

I won't lie, graphics are indeed very pretty.
    Image is in a monochrome filter.
    I'm right in the middle, the midget.
    [​IMG]
    and here's a closeup without a filter.
    [​IMG]

11. Aphielanisn

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I wish I had the time and patients for it but MMOs just aren't my thing. Most games with leveling systems have me end up getting 10%-20% leveled and then let cheat engine do the rest except for Nier Automata but leveling in that game is severely broken(you don't really want to level up in Nier it ruins the challenge).

I really like the Star Trek MMO a few years back but I didn't like the company that took it over, everything got really tedious, and the space flight mechanics were always junky. It's still a great game for collecting Star Trek memorabilia without having a whole second bedroom over run with Star Trek junk which I really appreciated.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

midget sim 2010 but it's pretty fun once you get invested in the story