1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note that most notices can be dismissed permanently by clicking the "X" in the top right of the notices. If there is no X, it cannot be dismissed. This notice can be dismissed, try it out!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guests may use the support tickets navigation tab to request help if they for whatever reason cannot register to the forums.

In your ticket, submit the forum username you have/want, the email you have/want, and the issue in clear detail.

In addition, when registering, ALWAYS ensure you register with your Byond key/name.

4. The forum rules have been updated and will now be enforced instead of the old set.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Server Status:

Server UP!!!
    byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

Server Stuck and need a reboot? Send an email to Yogstation13bot and the council will try and respond ASAP.
    Alternatively, email [email protected] for the same effect. This is a monitored email account.

Discussion in 'Negative feedback' started by Yogstation13, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Yogstation13

Yogstation13 The Forum A.I. Forum A.I Veteran Player

Negative Feedback thread for @Lightning38088

2. Shark-Sie

Shark-Sie Well-Known Member

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Steam:
    Steam Member Profile
    Made too many feedback threads screeeeee

• Winner Winner x 5
  3. Lightning

Lightning Devious Mime

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I'll delete them right now screeeee cause my phone fucked up last night

4. Tamm

Tamm Angry Lizard

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Nothing major, however I keep seeing doctor mime braindead around the station so if youre planning on just adminning youprobably should just observe rather than taking up a job you arent using

5. Lightning

Lightning Devious Mime

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    It shows me as braindead when i Aghost (which is me ghosting to deal with tickets and being able to come back into my body), its just me dealing with tickets instead of playing.

6. Aphielanisn

Aphielanisn Veteran Player

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I don't like the guy, a lot of his behavior comes off as him acting like jerk but not the kind of crappy behavior you would attribute to being cranky, it's more like being a jerk for the sake of his own amusement which is a long way of explaining trolling probably.

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Aphielanisn

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    What's funny about my issue with Lightning, @OakBoscage ?

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. OakBoscage

OakBoscage "Retired and heavily outdated" Retired Admin Forum Moderator Veteran Player

The wording mostly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Aphielanisn

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I guess you're right I am not very specific. My specific issue is in this thread: Maybe we need stronger rules for security now? where I point out that a person is being insulting in this thread after Groudon warned them to be polite. Instead of being the leader I expect him to be and enforce a higher ranking admin's ruling he just ignores the rudeness but manages to mark my post funny where I do call out the person for being rude.

10. Lightning

Lightning Devious Mime

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    I marked it funny because the way you worded it and the tone, but i guess we don't all have the same sense of humor in writing.

11. Groudon

Groudon SHITMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE Administrator Forum Moderator Veteran Player

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Further comments that are not constructive feedback will be deleted and the poster warned.

12. SirCodey

SirCodey Adored by Shitlers Retired Admin Veteran Player

You come off as quite immature in general, I think you could benefit from taking more time to respond to people (at least on the forums) so that your posts are being as constructive as possible. I don't think you're a bad person or a bad moderator, but I feel that you make some stupid decisions sometimes (as you yourself have said in your admin application) and perhaps thinking your responses and actions through more carefully and with more consideration could go a long way to improving this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lightning

Lightning Devious Mime

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Thanks, i'll keep trying to work on the thinking and becoming constructive on replying or doing something part ever since the adam incident so i'll keep improving in that aspect.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. simonset55

simonset55 Member

Byond:
    Byond Member Profile
    Other than your incompetence which you acknowledged yourself, your general attitude is rather immature. What i mean by this is that you keep saying "REEEEEEEEEEE" and earlier in this thread
    This can also be seen in your tickets. I also checked your latest ban on the public ban list which says "This sounds more like you. Enjoy perma griefer". You don't even explain what he did other than grief. You should be a bit more clear in why he was banned, actually come with a proper explanation.

• Agree Agree x 1